8 Things they don't tell you about having a baby
1. You have a new appreciation for mums
2. You reach a new level of tirednes
3. Which brings us to coffee
4. Nappy changes aren't that gross
5. You can do almost everything with one hand
6. Nipples hurt
7. All about maternity pads
8. Some things aren't the same
Don't worry babes- you got this
Also in News
I'm writing this blog post from Bali, where we're enjoying a relaxing family holiday with my husband and our two daughters, aged 5, and 1.
Whenever we travel as a family I love testing out the new products that we're stocking at Global Baby, and here are a few that are making this trip a little bit easier.