8 Things to do with your newborn baby
1. Do some baby massage
2. Dress them in cute outfits
3. Go for a walk with the pram
4. Soak up spending time with them
5. Go out for coffee
6. Go to a babes in arms movie session
7. Lie on the grass under a tree
8. Enroll in SPACE
Also in News
The answer depends on a few things; your family, your child's physical capabilities, and your child's size. There's no set age, but most children will move graduate from the cot between 18 months and 3.5 years.
This is a question that we hear a lot at Global Baby 'My toddler is rear-facing, but he looks so uncomfortable, is it OK to turn him forward-facing?'.
Their legs are scrunched up, and their feet are on the back seat. I wouldn't want to sit like that, would you?