8 Things to do the day you leave hospital with your new baby
1. Dress your baby in a cute outfit
2. Pack lots of consumables from the hospital
3. Show baby around the house
4. Introduce baby to your pets
5. Plan something for dinner
6. Accept help
7. Check that baby's car seat is installed correctly
8. Take a photo!
Also in News
The answer depends on a few things; your family, your child's physical capabilities, and your child's size. There's no set age, but most children will move graduate from the cot between 18 months and 3.5 years.
This is a question that we hear a lot at Global Baby 'My toddler is rear-facing, but he looks so uncomfortable, is it OK to turn him forward-facing?'.
Their legs are scrunched up, and their feet are on the back seat. I wouldn't want to sit like that, would you?