Defined by its technical scuba shell with an embossed front panel, accented by smooth leather trims and statement hardware details. The Stevie Luxe is perfectly proportioned, with adjustable side tabs to alter the size and look instantly. A wide opening into a spacious interior with multiple pockets for easy access to your safely stored essentials. Featuring a luxurious over-sized changing mat with pocket storage, insulated FAB bag and long detachable strap with integrated patented stroller straps.
- Made from durable water- resistant scuba with premium real leather trim and rose gold hardware
- Wide opening with secure zipped top closure
- Five large internal pockets including a zipped pocket for valuable items
- One outer zipped pocket for easy access to essentials
- One discrete outer zipped pocket on the back panel for keeping valuables safe and close to hand
- Adjustable side tabs to convert bag into tote shape and increase capacity
- Metal feet on the base panel
- Luxury oval machine washable padded changing mat with grab handle and concealed pockets for nappies and wipes
- Insulated food and bottle bag (FAB bag) which keeps contents warm or cool for up to four hours and features a grab handle stroller attachment
- Long detachable shoulder strap with patented integrated stroller straps
- Wipe clean lining throughout
Care instructions - Wipe clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally.
Change mat - machine wash cool and hang to dry
Size H35cm x W38cm x D15 cm / H14in x W15in x D6in
SALE - Storksak’s Noa is a award winning, perfectly practical baby bag, boasting a range of chic, shades on the outside, in a wipe clean coated canvas fabric. Ideal for...
The Storksak Bobby is super lightweight and spacious, made from fashionable quilted nylon and finished with silver hardware. Cleverly designed on the inside, this style also comes with a luxury...
Storksak’s Noa is a award winning, perfectly practical baby bag, boasting a range of chic, shades on the outside, in a wipe clean coated canvas fabric. Ideal for a short...