We have the SnuzPod4 - Natural display model in store for viewing.
Here you'll find everything you need for your Snuzpod4, add it to your cart with one click! The everything bundle includes the Snuzpod4, 2 Piece Sheet Set, and Mattress Protector.
Please note that delivery will be early June 2021.
Say hello to the new and improved SnüzPod4 bedside crib! Oozing with style and life-made-easy features, the new upgrade has improved breathability and air-flow, fits more beds than any other bed side crib and meets the new safety standard. Feed, soothe, and be closer to your baby with the all-new SnüzPod4 Bedside Crib! Keeping baby nearby, for a safe bonding experience. With dual-view mesh windows and a half-height zip-down wall for easy access, be by their side through every yawn, wiggle, gurgle and nap.
NEW Snuzpod4 Features:
● NEW Maximum Height With a number of different height settings (up to 73cm), SnuzPod attaches perfectly to both divan and framed beds using adjustable straps provided and now fits more beds than any other traditional bedside crib
● NEW ComfortAir breathable system To help regulate temperature for a good night's sleep using extra mattress level air-flow vents and added base ventilation.
●NEW 3D breathable mattress and liner included With an added air-permeable mesh mattress cover, the Snuzpod mattress is more breathable than ever .
● NEW Safety Standard As of November 2020, all bedside cribs manufactured including SnuzPod⁴ need to meet the new crib safety standard BS EN 1130:2019. As part of the new standard, when set up next to a bed, all bedside cribs must now have a 12cm barrier or wall to prevent baby from being able to roll out of the crib, while making for easy access during the night.
20% bigger yet 30% lighter, making it more spacious for baby and easier to lift and go for use around the home.
● Easy feeds A zip-down wall makes night feeds convenient and provides baby with their very own safe sleeping space.
● Lift and go No need for a separate Moses Basket! The lift-off bassinet is super lightweightand extra spacious.
● Daytime naps, sorted! SnuzPod is always by your side, meaning your baby has one consistent sleep environment.
● Perfect as a standalone crib When it’s time to make the transition from bedroom to nursery , SnuzPod4 can be used as a stand-alone crib with a rockable stand that helps soothe baby to sleep.
● Crafted with care Designed and engineered in England, SnuzPod4 is beautifully made using natural beech wood, without the use of MDF or veneer.
● Award winning design SnüzPod is the only bedside crib to receive the prestigious Queen’s Award!
Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months
SnuzPod⁴ crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019
The SnuzPod is designed to fit divan, ottoman and framed bed bases. Suitable for bedside use where the top surface of the adult mattress is level with the top of the zip down wall of the SnuzPod⁴, up to a maximum height of 73cm from the floor.
Included: Bed straps (fits divan, ottoman and framed beds)
Included: Breathable mattress certified and the perfect fit for SnuzPod⁴ (40 x 75.5 x 3cm), made with OEKO-Tex 100 certified materials, ensuring the product does not contain any harmful chemicals or substances. Complies with BS EN 16890:2017.
ComfortAir mesh liner has been tested to BS 4578 for breathability and air-flow
External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height)
Product weight: 11.5kg
Images are for guidance only
Mattress cover can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
A waterproof mattress protector must be used.
Removable fabric bag can be hand washed
ComfortAir liner can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions
WARNING: Stop using the product as soon as the child can sit, kneel, or pull itself up. This product is only suitable for a child who cannot sit up unaided.
WARNING: The product shall not be used before reading the instructions for use.
Maximum recommended weight of child is 9KG (20lbs).
Mattress included is not suitable for use with a sensor pad.
Ensure that the internal dimensions of your furniture are no greater than: 420mm width x 775mm length. The maximum gap between the mattress and the sides and ends should not exceed 30mm.