This classic New Zealand made bouncinette probably reminds you of your childhood! They’ve been a staple item for kiwi babies for decades. We love the simple design, and babies love the soothing happy rocking motion.
This bouncer has a sturdy pure cotton crochet cover that stands up to hard use and can be washed and replaced on the frame for quick drying.
The open weave cotton mesh allows maximum air circulation around baby. The harness, which is made of strong cotton webbing, is interlocked and sewn into the cover so there are no buckles or other devices that can accidentally come undone.
- Made from 100% cotton crochet
- Harness made from strong cotton webbing
- Low center of gravity of the bouncinette makes it extremely stable
- Made in New Zealand
- Large item delivery charge
- Suitable from newborn
- Not suitable if baby is attempting to roll or sit