8 Quick Tips to Make Travelling in the Car Even Safer
I remember when I left the hospital with my baby, I had no idea how to put her into the capsule. I know a lot more now than I did then, so here are a few tips. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
1. The harness should be tight
2. Make sure the straps aren't twisted
3. Try a mirror
4. Place the chest clip at armpit level
5. Always use a car seat
6. Know the history
7. Put the loose objects in the boot
If you drive a station wagon we recommend a cargo barrier between the car and the boot.
8. Use the car seat with all it's bits and pieces
Also in News
I'm writing this blog post from Bali, where we're enjoying a relaxing family holiday with my husband and our two daughters, aged 5, and 1.
Whenever we travel as a family I love testing out the new products that we're stocking at Global Baby, and here are a few that are making this trip a little bit easier.