8 Quick Tips to Make Travelling in the Car Even Safer
I remember when I left the hospital with my baby, I had no idea how to put her into the capsule. I know a lot more now than I did then, so here are a few tips. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
1. The harness should be tight
2. Make sure the straps aren't twisted
3. Try a mirror
4. Place the chest clip at armpit level
5. Always use a car seat
6. Know the history
7. Put the loose objects in the boot
If you drive a station wagon we recommend a cargo barrier between the car and the boot.
8. Use the car seat with all it's bits and pieces
Also in News
Here at Global Baby strollers are our specialty. We spend our days talking strollers, demonstrating strollers, and pushing strollers. So it was about time we put together a list of things to take into consideration when you're shopping for a stroller!