The unique, natural shaped nipple mimics the natural feel, flex and movement of breastfeeding, similar to mum's own natural feeding action.
All features combined provide baby with the most natural alternative to breast feeding and allows mum to successfully combine breast and bottle feeding.
The 6 ounce bottle comes with a single 'medium flow wide neck teat'.
The bottle can easily be converted to a sip cup, by applying the Haakaa range of interchangeable accessories.
All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Lead free and tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations.
- Price is for single bottle
- Haakaa wide neck glass bottles are made of borosilicate glass, a material that is resistant to shock temperatures
- Haakaa wide neck glass bottles are available in both 180ml and 280ml sizes
- Anti-colic nipple allows baby to drink continuously without gasping for air or drinking bubbles
- These wide neck glass bottles have an ergonomic design making them easy to hold, fill, and clean
- The 180ml size bottle has also been designed for smaller expressed breast milk feeds
- Compatible with the all Haakaa wide neck bottle accessories
Use, Clean and Care
- Clean after each use.
- It is recommended to hand wash the bottle with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- This bottle can be sterilized with any steam sterilizer or by boiling in water.
- Store in a clean dry place.
- Check the bottle and nipple's condition regularly, replace a new one if product shown any damage
- Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision
- This product is not a toy. Please don't use it for any other purpose
- Product Name: Wide Neck Glass Bottle
- Items per pack: 1
- Capacity:180ML (6 OZ) / 260 ML (9 OZ)
- Nipple Flow rate:180ML Slow/ 0M-3M
- 260ML -Fast/ 6M+Bottle
- Dimensions: 180ML (Neck Diameter) 56mmX120mm
- 260ML :(Neck Diameter) 56mmX150mm
Bottle Body: Borosilicate glass
Nipple: Food Grade silicone
Cap: BPA FREE PP
Handle: BPA FREE PP
Packaging: 00% ECO Friendly Recyclable Paper
Made from borosilicate glass, a material that is resistant to shock temperatures!
Nipple Size Guide
Haakaa nipple different sizes & flow rates:
- Level 1: Slow flow (Suitable for 0-3month)
- Level 2: Medium flow (Suitable for 3+month)
- Level 3: Fast flow (Suitable for 6+month)
As all babies are different their requirements will not all be the same. Therefore these age indicators are a rough guide only.
Haakaa's unique, funky and fun designs make their bottles attractive and breathe life into an everyday item, a great addition to you and your child's modern life. Haakaa is a New Zealand designed range of feeding products made from stainless steel, glass, silicone and rubber. We think that products are so clever, with teats, lids and straws all interchangeable, to build one feeding system from infancy to adulthood. The Haakaa range is also strictly BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Lead free and are scratch and chip proof (so no places for nasty germs to hide).