Laura is a teacher and author of Potty Talk. She’s also a Mum of three children aged 7, 9 and 12.
Laura has been a parenting coach for 8 years, working with families to demystify toilet training. Through workshops and private coaching sessions, helping parents just like you to feel empowered with practical action steps to support your child to #conquerbedwetting and toilet train with #lessmessandstress.
Laura has searched the globe and even designed specific products to give you the tools and strategies you need to navigate the toilet learning journey with ease.
At this talk Laura will share the key to toilet training - one simple word that is the difference between success and failure....
Through this workshop we will discuss:
* When is the best time to start abandoning day time nappies?
* What is the best way to toilet train without the battles, nagging or constant reminders?
* How to motivate your child to get out of nappies and use the loo and sit on it long enough to do something on it.
* How to catch a poo on the loo.
* What to do when your child sits on the potty or toilet and does nothing on it.
* Whether to use disposable training pants when you go out if you are worried they may have wee puddles.
* Potty vs toilet - which is best to start with?
Each person who registers will go home with a $30 gift pack for their chilld that includes:
* Weepals Toilet Aiming Sticker - put it at the back of the toilet or in the bottom of the potty, sit back and watch the magic happen. As your child wees on it a character appears, it disappears when cold water hits it. It is a reusable sticker that lasts for 1-3 months.
* Sophia and Mason Learn to Use the Loo - is a picture book written by 2 kiwi Mums. It shows boys and girls how to use the loo by walking them through the steps of what to do. A great way of introducing your little person to the process during story time.
* Bamboo and Organic Cotton Underwear - these are by far the most comfy undies that your child will love. The material is moisture wicking, odour neutralising, stretchy, soooo soft. These undies are made in an eco friendly factory where the workers are looked after and well paid. We will give you a pair of size 3 underwear but if you would prefer a different size please let us know when making your booking.
This event costs $20, and includes a goodie bag containing $30 worth of products to help you on your journey as your child learns to use the loo.
We are excited to be hosting Kim from Cherished Sleep. Here's what Kim has to say about the event. During this talk I’ll explore what happens to your child’s sleep between...
Dorothy Waide is one of New Zealand’s leading sleep consultants and bestselling author of You Simply Can’t Spoil a Newborn: The essential Kiwi guide to nurturing your baby in...
We're really excited to introduce you to Global Baby’s next expert speaker Former National Womans nurse and mum of three, Trish Martin, Baby Coach. Her Topic: Let's Talk Patterns and...