Take a trip down memory lane with these nostalgic activity sets. Each set includes everything you need to make your own shrink art key rings and jewellery. Simply colour the beautifully illustrated designs, cut them out and then watch them magically shrink to 40% of their original size, in front of your eyes! And the best bit… as your artwork shrinks the colours become more intense.
Please note Adult Supervision is required for this project.
Follow the simple instructions for LOADS of fun:
1. Colour your Shrinkie using the pencils provided
2. Cut out your Shrinkie along the grey line (hole is pre-drilled)
3. Pre-heat oven to 165℃ (325℉)
4. Line a baking tray. Place Shrinkie on the tray, coloured side up.
5. Bake in the oven for 2-5 minutes — Shrinkie will curl up and then flatten out again
6. Use an oven mitt to remove tray from oven
7. Leave for 5 minutes to cool before handling
8. Once the Shrinkie is cool, create your own keyring or jewellery with the enclosed cords and connectors!!
Each Shrinkies set includes:
• 8 Shrinkie sheets including 16 illustrations
• 3 double ended coloured pencils (6 colours)
• 5 metal key rings
• 3 pendant cords
• 16 metal connectors
• Easy to follow instructions
• Handy storage box
About Tiger Tribe
Tiger Tribe create beautiful, compact and portable activity sets, gifts and toys for kids, from babies through to 12.
Husband and wife team Anthony and Naomi established Tiger Tribe in 2007, from the garage of their family home in Melbourne, Australia. As parents to two little tigers themselves, their vision was to create imaginative and fun products for children. Now, over a decade later, they’ve moved out of the garage and the team has grown to 16, including a superstar design team (and office dog, Marley!).
Their products are thoughtfully designed in-house with Portable Play in mind. Activity sets, toys and gifts are designed easy to pack and convenient to carry for little tigers (and parents of little tigers) on the go.
Each and every Tiger Tribe product is designed to pass international safety standards. Products are subject to the most rigorous product safety testing. These tests include: ASTM, EN71, ISO-8124 AS/NZS 8124 and REACH.