Ease of use
• The Pebble Plus Capsule is approved to use in an airplane
• Very convenient adjustment of safety harness
• Innovative easy-in harness stays open to easily get the child in and out in seconds
• The Pebbe Plus can be installed stand-alone in the car with the 3-point seat belt
• Quick and easy installation in combination with an ISOFIX base unit -
• Cover can be removed from the car seat without dismantling the integral harness
• Cover can be removed from the car seat and is easy to wash and clean in the washing machine
• Easy to release with one hand from Maxi-Cosi and Quinny strollers thanks to the memory buttons
• The innovative baby-hugg inlay adds safety and comfort for the newborn
• Sun protected with the integrated sun canopy
• Comfy seat with extra padding
• Extra impact-absorbing material in top side wings offers optimal protection
• Pebble Plus includes a 3-point safety harness
• Car seat is positioned rearward-facing in the car for optimal travel safety
• Side Protection System for best safety in case of side-impact
• Very convenient adjustment of the harness height making the Pebble Plus adaptable to the size of the baby
• In combination with the 3wayFix the Pebble Plus and Pearl Pro i-Size are a convenient solution from birth up to approx. 4 years
i-Size safety and rearward-facing travel from birth to approx. 4 years
consisting of the 2wayFix base, Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl car seats
Ease of use:
- Very easy adjustment of safety harness and headrest height
- Innovative easy-in harness stays open to easily get the child in and out in seconds
- ISOFIX anchorages provides the safest, easiest and quickest way to install a car seat
- Cover can be washed in a washing machine
- 4 comfortable recline positions from sitting to sleeping
- Approved according to the latest European safety standard i-Size
- Interactive light and sound feedback confirm correct fit minimising chance of wrong installation
- Best in test in combination with the Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix base
- 2wayFix can be used with Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl, providing rear facing travel from birth to 4 years old
- For optimal safety in case of side-impact collisions
- Usable both rearward- and forward-facing, fully reclining in both positions
If you would like to order a particular colour seat that is not currently in stock on our website, please contact Global Baby directly, as we may be able to order it for you.
We love our customers and we look after them. When you sign up to our loyalty programme you'll earn points, and for every $2,000 you spend you'll receive a $200 store credit. Plus, enter in store and you'll go in the monthly draw to win a $50 gift card. What's not to love?
Weight/height: 0-13kg/40-75cmAge: 0-1 year (approximately) Rear-facing: Yes, from birth to 1 year (approximately) Front-facing: No ISOFIX: Yes, with BeSafe Izi Modular Base (sold separately) Belt installation: Yes Capsule weighs 4.2kg...
Book a demonstration/ installation About BeSafe HTS BeSafe AS is a Norwegian company founded in Krøderen, where the head office and one of the company’s factories are located. HTS...
Recommended by Consumer Magazine (NZ) Norwegian company Be Safe are world renowned for their safety products, and especially their child restraints. The Be Safe Izi Go capsule is...