Please note: this item is ordered directly from our supplier in Australia, and can take up to 8 weeks to be delivered. Please do not place an order if you will need the item sooner as we cannot guarantee delivery within a shorter timeframe.
Leander mattresses are made by Europe’s leading mattress manufacturer Traumeland in Austria and offer unsurpassed ventilation and comfort for your baby. They are made from high quality cold-pressed foam with drilled air-channels and two weight specific sides; one for your baby and one for your toddler.
The mattress cover also promotes great breathability and is fully divisible so you only have to wash the soiled half.
The Linea Cot COMFORT+7 mattress is made in Europe from high quality cold foam. The mattress has been carefully constructed to offer excellent air circulation by drilling vertical air channels and by an exact shaping of the mattress contour. Each side has a different pattern. One is ideal for a baby under 12kg (white side with knobs) and the other is for the toddler 12kg+ (purple side with waves).
The mattress is fitted with a unique cover to match the high standard of the mattress core. It has integrated wetness protection by using a combination of Tencel® and polyester fleece which improves the breathability. The cover is fully divisible, so you can wash the soiled side and still use the other on the mattress. Machine washable up to 60°C.
The mattress is designed specifically to fit the Linea Cot.
Features and Specifications:
- Recommended use of the mattress age 0-7 years
- L120 x 60cm
- An original Leander® Comfort+7 mattress, ensures optimum comfort and ventilation, and thus a good night’s sleep for your child
- Different baby- and toddler side for optimal adaption to the weight of the child
- Convoluted foam on the baby side and wave contour for horizontal ventilation on the toddler side especially adapted for the slatted frame of the Leander® baby cot
- Enhanced air circulation thanks to vertical air channels
- Sleep safety mattress cover with integrated wetness protection (TENCEL®), refined with lavender and melissa oil for anti-bacterial effect
- Suitable for children with allergies
- Material: 62% polyester / 38% lyocell (TENCEL®) quilted with washable fleece. Cotton Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1
- The cover is divisible, washable and suitable for gentle dryers
- Compressed mattresses regain their original shape after one or two days. The mattress may therefore seem too short to begin with
- Polyurethane-foam has a distinctive odour which may linger a few days after unpacking. The odour will disappear. Airing and vacuuming the mattress will help to eliminate the odour
- The foam reacts to the ultraviolet light from the sun and the oxygen from the air and will turn yellow with time
We love our customers and we look after them. When you sign up to our loyalty programme you'll earn points, and for every $2,000 you spend you'll receive a $200 store credit. Plus, enter in store and you'll go in the monthly draw to win a $50 gift card. What's not to love?