- A sturdy toy workbench complete with 12 accessories
- This role-play toy encourages creative, imaginative fun through a scenario and social play
- Can be played interactively, this develops turn-taking skills, language and speech development as well as social interaction
- The toy has clock incorporated in the design which encourages number recognition and practise telling the time
- Made from re-purposed Rubberwood from sustainably managed forests
- Le Toy Van puts the safety of your child first - testing our toys to the highest standards and decorate with non-toxic paints.
Let's fix it! Alex's Work Bench is a sturdy workbench complete with 12 accessories: a saw, a hammer, a screwdriver, a spanner, a spirit level, 2 bolts, 2 screws, 2 nails and a piece of wood. The base is equipped with a flatbed circular saw, a measuring gauge and a vice. The back wall features a shelf to tidy the tools and a hook for the saw, with the saw outline printed on the back. The artwork also features a clock with movable hands, a portable radio and pliers. The backboard is painted in a dark grey colour and can be used as a chalkboard to write a to-do list. The underneath storage shelf is great to store all the bits waiting to be fixed. Encourages hand-eye coordination, problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
About Le Toy Van:
In 1995, Le Toy Van was created in Surrey, England to design and distribute high quality traditional wooden toys with a contemporary styling. Over the last 25 years Le Toy Van has become a trusted partner in the world of wooden toys. The award winning toys are now available in more than 50 countries worldwide through our network of official retailers.
Le Toy Van toys are developed in the United Kingdom by the highly experienced in-house creative team.All toys are designed to comply with the rigorous EN-71 & ASTM safety standards.
Le Toy Van toys are ethically made by our trusted partners and validated by the ICTI & ISO 9001 seal of Approval. With a reputation to uphold, there are rigorous comprehensive quality, safety and sustainability programmes & certification in place.
Using natural materials, including replenishable legal quality smooth rubber-wood and an array of techniques from hand screen printing to water staining, these detailed hand-finished toys are unique and loved by little hands.