Haakaa Natural Rubber Teether - Smiling Owl
How cute is this little owl?
The Haakaa Smiling Owl Teether is made of 100% natural rubber. The owl is adorable and is the perfect texture and shape to relieve teething pain. The malleable rubber encourages baby's natural gnawing action and the different textures and ergonomic design make the teether easy for little hands to grasp. This little owl also has an integrated brush, the 2 in 1 design patented and we think it's genius!
- 100% pure natural rubber. 100% biodegradable
- Patented one piece design – no joints, cracks or edges
- Soft material and gentle against baby's mouth
- Sustainably made in Malaysia
- Meets US Food and Drug Administration FDA standards
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colors
- New Zealand designed
- Tested against European EN14350 and US FDA regulations
- Product Name: Haakaa Smiling Owl Teether
- Items per pack: 1
- Material: 100% natural rubber
- Origin: Malaysia
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 0.4 inches
- Suitable Age: 3M +
- Packaging: 100% ECO Friendly Recyclable Paper
Check the soother's condition before & after each use. Replace if the product shows any damage.
Always use this product under adult supervision.
This product is not a toy. Please don't use it for any other purpose.
Use and Care
It is recommended to be hand washed with warm soapy water and rinsed thoroughly. Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised by rinsing with boiled water. Keep in a dry covered container. Avoid direct sunlight.
Haakaa is a New Zealand designed range of feeding and teething products made from stainless steel, glass, silicone and rubber. We think that products are so clever, with teats, lids and straws all interchangeable, to build one feeding system from infancy to adulthood. The Haakaa range is also strictly BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Lead free and are scratch and chip proof (so no places for nasty germs to hide).