Perfectly shaped for little hands!
We're big fans of the cutlery from New Zealand brand Haakaa, and so are our children. They're made from natural bamboo, so they're completely chemical free, by master craftsmen. The fork and spoon are well-polished with smooth surfaces, sized for your little one's hands, encouraging your baby to eat independently.
- Contains three forks
- Natural bamboo
- Lightweight, strong and long lasting
- Heat and stain resistant, won't absorb flavours
- Crafted from carbonized bamboo and finished with food safe oil
- Food safe. Phthalate-free and BPA-free
- Tested and approved, meets US FDA standards
- Product Name: Natural Bamboo Kids Fork (Pack of 3)
- Items per pack: 3
- Materials: Organic Bamboo
- Colour/Finish: Natural / Food-safe Oil Finish
- Product dimensions: 4.8H X 1.0W X 0.5D
- Packaging: 100% ECO Friendly Recyclable Paper
Bamboo is a natural and safe alternative to plastic for healthy and safe feeding of babies and toddlers. Haakaa natural bamboo kids utensil sets are made from certified organic bamboo. This mum-loved range of feeding products are sized for small hands and mouths. All products are tested and approved for food safety and are intended to be used and enjoyed every day.
Use, clean & care
Recommend to hand wash with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Clean after each use. This product can be sterilized with boiled water. Always wash immediately after use. Keep in a dry are without direct sunlight.
Haakaa is a New Zealand designed range of feeding and teething products made from stainless steel, glass, silicone and rubber. We think that products are so clever, with teats, lids and straws all interchangeable, to build one feeding system from infancy to adulthood. The Haakaa range is also strictly BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Lead free and are scratch and chip proof (so no places for nasty germs to hide).