Proven and tested by thousands of babies worldwide, Auskin Infantcare provides a natural, warm and safe environment for infants and young children. The natural insulation of lamb's wool helps baby stay warm in winter and cool in summer.
Wool fibers have the unique ability to absorb up to 33% of their own weight in moisture, keeping baby dry in the warmest of weather. If using Infantcare as an item of bedding, always remember to follow the safe
- sleeping practices recommended by local childcare researchers.
Comforting - soft wool fibers comfort and soothe babies.
Versatile - use anywhere 24 hours a day – in the auto/car or stroller, at the park or on the floor to keep baby feeling cosy and secure wherever he or she goes.
All year round - warm and comforting in winter, natural wool fibres absorb excess moisture keeping baby dry and comfortable even in the heat of summer.
- Easycare - infantcare is machine washable. Refer to care instructions.
- Wash: Machine wash on wool /gentle cycle or hand wash in warm water.
- Use mild liquid detergent only. (No bleach or enzymes).
- Maximum temperature 40C/104F
- Spin on a gentle cycle to remove excess water.
- Dry: Do not tumble dry. Stretch the rug to shape while drying.
- Dry away from sunlight and direct heat.
- Do not iron.
- Care: Regular brushing will help to maintain the soft fluffy appearance of unshorn rugs.
- Minor soiling can be sponged off with a damp cloth.