We have the Oscar Mx in the Smoke colour on display in store if you want to come and see us for a demonstration :)
Check out the full instructional video here: https://youtu.be/Mvpbr1pHXDI
Check out the full lifestyle video here: https://youtu.be/DUk_wGBCsiI
The Oscar is a 3-wheel, all-terrain, buggy designed for flexibility, designed with style, and like every Edwards & Co product – designed with love.
Using the Newborn Insert, the main seat is suitable from newborn up to 20kg. The clever adapter system allows you to connect the Avery car seat capsule, or Carry Cot so easily with no adapters required.
But the best thing – it’s only 10.3kg in weight and folds together into an ultra-compact size that will fit almost any boot around.
For added versatility – the Oscar can be used with most capsules on the market, including Maxi-Cosi and Nuna with the optional car seat adapter accessory.
Designed with Smarts
• Ultra-light 10.3kg weight with super compact fold (10% less than the previous model)
• Age adaptable – suitable from newborn* right up to 20kg (4-5 years old).
• Huge storage basket that fits at least 3 beach bags!
• Push click brake system – for the world’s smoothest foot brake (even with no footwear!).
• Extendable canopy – with a new mesh window to improve airflow on hot summer days.
• Compact, lightweight chassis (10.3kg) – easy to carry, fold, and put in the car.
• One hand wheel release – so you can remove the rear wheels with one hand, when more boot space is required.
Designed with Style
• High-fashion colours – Black Luxe & Smoke.
• Hand-sewn Leatherette Detailing - making the handlebar and bumper bar
• Classic, understated styling and finishes.
• Lab tested as compliant to AS/NZS 2088:2013 and EN1888:2012
• UPF50+ canopy and fabrics
• Handle bar tether strap
*Using the Newborn Insert, Carry Cot or Avery capsule accessories.
I have a Maxi-Cosi capsule, can I use that with the Oscar Mx?
Yes! You will just need to purchase these adapters.
Can the seat go parent facing?
Yes it can! This is something we’re really passionate about at Global Baby as we think it fosters good connection between parent and child.
What are the wheels made from?
They are 100% rubber, foam-filled. Foam wheels are lighter than the old air-filled inner tubes, and you'll never get a puncture.
Can I run with it?
Yes, you can run up to 10km per hour. As with all jogging strollers we recommend that the baby is at least six months old before you start jogging, due to the possible shaking.
Can I go off road with it?
Yes, definitely. The three wheels make it ideal for unstable surfaces like grass, dirt paths, and beaches. We reccomend going on the hard sand on the beach though, and washing the wheels down with freshwater afterwards, to remove any sand and salt.
About Edwards & Co
As a truly independent, family-owned-and-run New Zealand company, Edwards & Co’s design decisions are shaped by a personal understanding of what parents and kids really need, and a balance of beauty, features, performance (and price) that can suit every family.