The perfect little stroller for taking on holiday, around town, and on public transport. The Mutsy Nexo takes up hardly any room in the boot of your car, because it folds up into such a neat little size.
You won’t compromise on practicality though, the Nexo has a firm backrest with full recline (perfect for naps on the go), adjustable leg rest, height adjustable handle bar and a very compact fold. The front wheel suspension makes for a comfortable smooth ride, and we love how the canopy is attached to the frame of the stroller, meaning that even when the seat is reclined, there’s plenty of shade.
Add a Lascal Buggy Board on the back of the stroller for a Toddler or older child.
- The Nexo has a clean look, soft fabrics with brown vegan leather accents
- Very easy to fold and to operate
- Back recline can be adjusted with a single button at the back
- Adjustable handle bar
- Small swivelling front wheels ensure the stroller rides comfortably wherever you go
- Very light, only 9.5kg
- Compact fold with the seat
- Extendable canopy
- Large storage basket
- Forward facing only
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Car seat adapters can be purchased separately
- Check out all the Nexo's five star reviews below!
Mutsy Nexo Web User Manual
The pushchair seat is suitable for children from 0 months and upwards, up to 55 lbs / 25kg (under the US standard).
Infants younger than 6 months must be strolled in a flat fully reclined position. To do so, you must set the pushchair seat in the reclined position. This position makes the reclining angle flat and ensures more comfort and safety.
All Mutsy products come with a two-year guarantee, which starts on the day of purchase. In the event of a manufacturing fault, Mutsy will work with its retailers to provide a solution. Manufacturing faults will be repaired under the guarantee. The guarantee does cover exchanges or returns of Mutsy products.