Things to like about the Recaro Easylife
2. This lightweight pushchair is easy to fold and unfold, once you get the hang of it you can even do both with one hand
3. It's a travel stroller with a good recline, which is perfect for naps on the go, or for your little one to sleep in if you go out for dinner while you're on holiday
4. Mesh vents on the side of the stroller provide ventilation - perfect if you're using the stroller when you're on holiday in a hot country
5. Suspension on every wheel
6. Easy to use brake, even if you're wearing sandals
7. Continuous handlebar so you can push with one hand, crucial when you're a parent! You might notice that some lightweight strollers, particularly umbrella strollers, have a handle on each side - they're a bit annoying because you can't push them with one hand
8. Good looks and quality that you'd expect from a high-end brand like Recaro
Who is the Recaro Easylife right for?
If you would like to see more feel free to pop into store for a demo, or check out our video below.
Also in News
Here at Global Baby strollers are our specialty. We spend our days talking strollers, demonstrating strollers, and pushing strollers. So it was about time we put together a list of things to take into consideration when you're shopping for a stroller!